Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CONGRATULATIONS

Florida Expert

CONGRATULATIONS

Just heard on the news, Hope to visit your country in the future,and hope everything goes well for you in your term of office
    tezz 7628

Why, thank you. I'm looking forward to the new job. Feel free to visit next time you're in town.

You might be able to help with one or two things, for instance I am buying a puppy for the kids and we can't decide on a name. I suggested Sarah, but on second thoughts...
    Tonish

Florida Savvy
    Guess this thread will get locked at some point but before it does I have to say what has happened is truly inspirational, momentous and a real point in history that many many will remember for a long time.

Congrats indeed...

Only if it starts getting personal or turns into a bun fight. For me I think any change is wonderful but this new guy is inheriting a huge pile of doo doo to sift through.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by MJG
    Guess this thread will get locked at some point but before it does I have to say what has happened is truly inspirational, momentous and a really point in history that many many will remember for a long time.

Congrats indeed...
    [/quote]

It's great to see how many people voted. People really seem to want change [msncool]
    Shirley

yes a lot of young voters too, which is good to see.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ShirleyD
    It's great to see how many people voted. People really seem to want change [msncool]
    [/quote]

My daughter was mad that she could not vote! She turns 18 in December, and is at college and most of them are able to vote.

Kay

www.orlandovillas.com/villas/869.aspx
    www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1184.aspx

We watch most of the debates before the end in Florida last January in the villa and it seemed to go on and on .
    Now it is all over hope all goes well for the new family in the White House as there lifes will not be their own ,There children are so young and will see lots of changes and travel a lot .
    Hope they enjoy the experience of a life time
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Florida Savvy
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mfairhurst
    We watch most of the debates before the end in Florida last January in the villa and it seemed to go on and on .
    Now it is all over hope all goes well for the new family in the White House as there lifes will not be their own ,There children are so young and will see lots of changes and travel a lot .
    Hope they enjoy the experience of a life time
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx
    [/quote]

That's a good point Maureen - I don't think the scrutiny they will come under can even be imagined.

Florida Chatterbox
    I think this was an amazing victory, in my view the american people got it wrong last time...but this time........ Barack really is an inspiration[clap]

You know what, he could even be as good a President as Bartlett[msnwink]