Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: About UK Immigration and Study Visa information re

About UK Immigration and Study Visa information re

Hi 2 All, I am looking information about UK immigration. Please guide me where from I can collect proper information about UK immigration and UK higher studies. I have found one website i.e. www.visaforuk.co.uk Visa and immigration Guide this website have detail for all about UK immigration process but I am looking best source for UK immigration. Please share your experience

Florida Savvy
    Harry... Try [website link edited] its very up to date with info on imigration, even has the British Consulate on there who you can chat too.

Gold 5 Star Member
    I think Harry is already in the US and wants to come to the UK?
    blott

Super Moderator
    Have you checked the UK Council for International Student Affairs website. http://www.ukcosa.org.uk/student/immigration.php This explains immigration procedures and visas. Our son's university also has an international department as do many other universities and have staff who can help with the details needed to come here and study.

Florida Savvy
    Hi Blott... i was aware Harry was US looking to come to UK. The site i posted and was edited out is very acurate with up to date information with imigration issues both for US and UK persons and you can talk with the Dean the British Consulate who activly participates on the forum to answer questions on imigration from both US to UK and UK to US and can send information to Harry that he would need in his search, its also top search engine and featured in national press and been on national tv over heare and in US. So i am supprised that the site was edited out as Harry is asking for help and when its offerd its refused by Mods or Admin.

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by orchidvilla
    Hi Blott... i was aware Harry was US looking to come to UK. The site i posted and was edited out is very acurate with up to date information with imigration issues both for US and UK persons and you can talk with the Dean the British Consulate who activly participates on the forum to answer questions on imigration from both US to UK and UK to US and can send information to Harry that he would need in his search, its also top search engine and featured in national press and been on national tv over heare and in US. So i am supprised that the site was edited out as Harry is asking for help and when its offerd its refused by Mods or Admin.[/quote]The site has links to vacation homes which aren't allowed on the forum.

Please feel free, though, to DM this info to Harry.
    blott