Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disney Ticket Advice

Florida Newbie

Disney Ticket Advice

Last time we did Disney we bought the 14 day Ultimate Ticket but can't help thinking there must be a better option. We won't be doing Magic Kingdom but would like to retain Disney Quest option, the 2 Water Parks and AK, Hollywood and Epcot. We're looking at using Parks alternate days so unlikely we would visit them more than 7 days during our Trip. So 6 of the 7 Disney venues.
    Options?

Hi,
    this ticket would be perfect for you http://www.park-tickets.com/disney-p...ic-plus14.aspx at the moment you get a free upgrade to a 5 day ticket. So 5 days in the main parks and 5 days in the minor parks over a 14 day period.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by thefergies
    Last time we did Disney we bought the 14 day Ultimate Ticket but can't help thinking there must be a better option. We won't be doing Magic Kingdom but would like to retain Disney Quest option, the 2 Water Parks and AK, Hollywood and Epcot. We're looking at using Parks alternate days so unlikely we would visit them more than 7 days during our Trip. So 6 of the 7 Disney venues.
    Options?
    [/quote]

Florida Newbie
    Can I visit Disney Boardwalk under this ticket? i.e if I was in Epcot, wanted to go in to Boardwalk and then re-enter Epcot afterwards, would that be OK under this option?

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    Can I visit Disney Boardwalk under this ticket? i.e if I was in Epcot, wanted to go in to Boardwalk and then re-enter Epcot afterwards, would that be OK under this option?
    [/quote]

That is fine to do but you can't change to a different park.
    Christine

As mentioned above you can come and go from the same park.

[/quote]

Florida Junior
    We visited Disney Boardwalk last year and you don't need a ticket
    So you could leave Epcot, go to the Boardwalk for a bite to eat then go back in to Epcot for the evening all on one day's ticket.

Boardwalk is free to visit anytime it's rather nice and much quieter than the Disney village

Sue

Florida Chatterbox
    with those tickets can you go into diffrent parks on the same day and just use an extra day off your ticket for each park visited on the same day?

Ie - Monday - Magic Kingdom morning - Epcot evening - 2 days use off of ticket?
    Caz

You would need a hopping ticket to visit more than one park on the same day.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CCollins
    with those tickets can you go into diffrent parks on the same day and just use an extra day off your ticket for each park visited on the same day?

Ie - Monday - Magic Kingdom morning - Epcot evening - 2 days use off of ticket?
    [/quote]

Florida Newbie
    On the ticket site, it states that the Magic Your Way water park & more 5 day ticket has 5 main park and 5 options so is in effect a 10 day ticket. However, when I go in to the section offering more detail and look at the wizard, it suggests there may only be 3 admissions to the optional locations? Can you clarify? I've pasted line from wizard below

Magic Your Way Water Park Fun & More 5 3 admissions or

Also, on this ticket, I know there is no Main Park Hopping but could I do main park and Disney Quest same day?

It is five options (number of options matches the number of main days) and yes you can visit a main park and water park on the same day.

On the ticket site, it states that the Magic Your Way water park & more 5 day ticket has 5 main park and 5 options so is in effect a 10 day ticket. However, when I go in to the section offering more detail and look at the wizard, it suggests there may only be 3 admissions to the optional locations? Can you clarify? I've pasted line from wizard below

Magic Your Way Water Park Fun & More 5 3 admissions or

Also, on this ticket, I know there is no Main Park Hopping but could I do main park and Disney Quest same day?
    [/quote]