Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: football in a bar or somewhere !!!

Florida Savvy
    I watched the Champ.League final Man.Utd - Bayern Munich some years ago in a sports bar on Sanibel Island.
    I left about 3minutes before the end because I didn't want to see the Germans holding the cup............
    Doh !
    [xx(]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by peterB
    I watched the Champ.League final Man.Utd - Bayern Munich some years ago in a sports bar on Sanibel Island.
    I left about 3minutes before the end because I didn't want to see the Germans holding the cup............
    Doh !
    [xx(]
    [/quote]
    1999! I remember that....I was at the game
    Keith

Florida Newbie
    Another vote for the Cricketers, they do a lovely Bacon sandwich which was washed down with some Magners Cider [msnsmile2]

Devenney's Irish Pub on highway 27 in front of High grove From Clermont, Orange Tree, Clear Creek, Weston Hills, Greater Groves etc 500 yards before the 192 turn off. From Haines City, Tuscan Ridge, Highlands Reserve, Calabay Park, Hampton Lakes on the left 1000 yards past the 192 exit.

Brand new clean friendly Pub with Great Food

If your staying on the US27 or the West end of the US192 there is a new Pub opened called Deveneys. easy to find as its the 1st turning left off the US27 just above the US27/US192 Junction.

Do really nice food too.

Florida Savvy
    There is also a new restaurant in Berry Town Center next to Publix on 27 and I think that they show the football. However, I could be wrong.

The Fox & Hounds on the 192 shows Scottish Games also, we watched a Rangers game there once before. Rolls & Sausage and cans of Irn Bru for anyone homesick!! Quite small so if games on you need to be early. (It is along further than the huge Walmart).
    Team Thomson

Florida Savvy
    UPDATE!

The Double Eagle (formerly Beef O'Bradys) on the 192 @ Vista Del Largo has just shut down!

So its Deveneys for us next time round.
    Alan

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1732.aspx