Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: football in a bar or somewhere !!!

At "The Pub" on 27, get a table with a TV on the wall, choose your own channel.
    Regards, Mark

Florida Expert
    I know there is a pub in Lake Buenavista shopping mall named Frankie OFarrells and they do all the major sports events.
    Its a great place to drop off a husband and head off shopping .
    Olive

If you prefer an alternative to a pub, there is an internet cafe on US27 northbound at Polo Park East Blvd just before the 192 exit that shows football and serves a great english breakfast which is great timing for when the footie is on.

Florida Expert
    The Mercado is no longer there, it's all been leveled apart from The Butcher's Shop.
    The Cricketers Arms has moved to Festival Bay, so that's another option for the football.

Florida Chatterbox
    Alternatively, rent a villa with a TV service that has the Fox Soccer Channel.
    http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-3389.aspx

Florida Expert
    I was at The Cricketers this morning to watch Chelsea forget to turn up at Old Trafford! It was pretty full. And a good mix of Chelsea fans and Utd fans.
    I'd always recommend The Cricketers for EPL football.
    Jeff & Amy Stephens

When I was in FL over Christmas I noticed there is a British pub just opposite Posner Park shops, which claims to show EPL games. This is exit 60 off I4 I think
    Keith

Florida Expert
    Just to put Sniff right, it is actually exit 55 off the I-4, then south for about half a mile Dont want people missing the game. They only charge an admission fee for the big games, internationals and such like. Dont think there would be one for a normal Premier game. Always a good atmosphere. I watch quite a few games down there. The good thing is they have so many screens that if you dont like the game you went in to watch there will always be another game on one of the other screens. I went down to watch a derby game between Sunderland and Middlesbrogh and they put it on on a seperate screen just for me. There were other big games being showed that day. The staff are very helpful.

Denis

Florida Newbie
    The Fawlty Towers is a great pud great barmaid great owners. Looks not very nice from outside but great inside showing all english and scottish football

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by skippy
    Just to put Sniff right, it is actually exit 55 off the I-4, then south for about half a mile Dont want people missing the game. They only charge an admission fee for the big games, internationals and such like. Dont think there would be one for a normal Premier game. Always a good atmosphere. I watch quite a few games down there. The good thing is they have so many screens that if you dont like the game you went in to watch there will always be another game on one of the other screens. I went down to watch a derby game between Sunderland and Middlesbrogh and they put it on on a seperate screen just for me. There were other big games being showed that day. The staff are very helpful.

Denis
    [/quote]
    Thanks Denis...I was obviously counting the wrong way up the I4
    It sounds like a decent place to watch a game though...I might give it a try when I'm next over, cheers.
    Keith