Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: football in a bar or somewhere !!!

football in a bar or somewhere !!!

Hi there i will be in florida around the theme park area for a few weeks and im hoping there is a bar that will show the manchester united v arsenal match

where do u think they will show

thanks

Florida Newbie
    Hi Martin

Go to the cricketers arms pub at the top of International Drive, they usually have the schedule on their website so you can check if the game you want to watch is going to be on. It's within the Festival Bay Mall www cricketersarmspub com I think from memory they charge but if you are a die hard footie fan I guess it doesn't matter! Have fun! I'm sure there are others but that is where my boys head off to

Florida Expert
    The Cricketers is the place. I guarantee a good atmosphere for the Man U Arsenal game. I was there this morning for the Chelsea Liverpool game. It was pretty full. Shame about the result though!
    They don't charge unless its a huge England game, or The FA Cup Final. Get there around 15 minutes before kick off and you'll get a good seat.
    Enjoy!
    Jeff & Amy Stephens

Florida Expert
    Depending on where you are staying there are also some pubs along the 192 that show games. I would have thought a game as big as that would defintely be on.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Beef O'Bradys on the US27 usually show all the games, junction of Ronald Regan Parkway
    Jan&Steve

Florida Expert
    Beefies on the US27 or "the pub" a little further south on 27 both have multiple screens and show all major sports events.

It really depends where you are staying.
    Neil & Kay

"THE PUB" on the US27 south past the new Posner Park shopping area always shows all the major football matches.

Val

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by SteveandJan
    Beef O'Bradys on the US27 usually show all the games, junction of Ronald Regan Parkway
    [/quote]

The problem with Beff O'Bradys, or any American bar, is if there's an American event on that'll always take precedent. I've found that out to my own peril!
    Jeff & Amy Stephens

Florida Savvy
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by flyrr100
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by SteveandJan
    [/quote]

The problem with Beff O'Bradys, or any American bar, is if there's an American event on that'll always take precedent. I've found that out to my own peril!
    [/quote]

Not at what used to be Beef O'Bradys - now The Spead Eagle - on 192 (about 2 miles East of junction with 27). Every time I have been there Man U take precedence over everything! With the time difference there is usually very little live US sport on. The Man U V Arsenal game is @ 12.45 (UK ) - 7.45 am US - so don't think there will be any clashes with live games!!
    Alan

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1732.aspx

Martin - it will definitely be on at The Pub on the US27, just past Ronald Reagan parkway and opposite the new Posner Park shopping area. They have about 20 or more flat screen TV's and show all the big matches. Always a good atmosphere when there's a good match on. You may have to pay a cover charge.
    Pam & Jeanette