Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: answering questions about discovery cove

Florida Newbie

answering questions about discovery cove

Hi folks,

Just wanted to let you know that I am working with Discovery Cove, and I am here to answer whatever questions you may have about the park. Anything you might need, just let me know. Hopefully I can help out and add to everyone's discussions about Discovery Cove!

Gold 5 Star Member
    Forgive my cynicism, it's meant in the nicest way and for the good of the forum and all those people who read it and use it to plan their amazing vacations in Florida ... but you cite your location at Arlington, VA; five hundred or a thousand miles away from DC. Just curious how that works?
    Steve

Florida Newbie
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Snapper
    Forgive my cynicism, it's meant in the nicest way and for the good of the forum and all those people who read it and use it to plan their amazing vacations in Florida ... but you cite your location at Arlington, VA; five hundred or a thousand miles away from DC. Just curious how that works?
    [/quote]

Well, I'm from Arlington, VA. However, I've gotten the full Discovery Cove experience, and done everything there is to do at the park (including swimming with the dolphins, eating all the food, etc...), and am well-versed in all the little details you guys might need to know. I even named myself after the dolphin I swam with (Dixie!). If I can't answer your question, I will find someone who can for you.

So Dixie, are you working at Discovery Cove or you just know a lot about the place?

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by DCDixie
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Snapper
    [/quote]

Well, I'm from Arlington, VA. However, I've gotten the full Discovery Cove experience, and done everything there is to do at the park (including swimming with the dolphins, eating all the food, etc...), and am well-versed in all the little details you guys might need to know. I even named myself after the dolphin I swam with (Dixie!). If I can't answer your question, I will find someone who can for you.
    [/quote]
    Karen
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2185.aspx

Florida Newbie
    I'm working with Discovery Cove, though not currently at Discovery Cove. I also know a lot about the place [msnwink]

Just to clear this up, are you employed by DC directly? If not what is exactly is the work you are doing with Discovery Cove?

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by DCDixie
    I'm working with Discovery Cove, though not currently at Discovery Cove. I also know a lot about the place [msnwink]
    [/quote]

Florida Newbie
    Like I said, I'm based in Virginia and do not work at the park grounds. Rather, I'm part of a team that represents the park online. If you have any other questions for me, feel free to message me directly!