Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: do the clocks change

Gold 5 Star Member
    It used to be around the same time Jocelyn until last year when the US started to change a couple of weeks earlier and change back later so they get another 3/4 weeks of daylight saving time.
    Babblin Boo

wrpac00
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mollymolly
    So will it be one hour earlier in Florida after 8th March. (4 hours difference ???)

Bernadette
    [/quote]

We go forward 1hr so it will be 6 hours won't it[msnscared]

No I think 4 hours (spring forward) so as they are normally 5 hours behind, they will come forward one
    Shirley

Gold 5 Star Member
    I fly home next week and the regular flight I take, which normally arrives at 7.05am, will arrive in UK at 6.05am for the next couple of weeks.

I always remember....SPRING AND FALL.... Spring forward in the spring and fall back in the fall....

We will loose an hour if they go forward so it will be 4 hours instead of five.

The only way I remember.

Val

wrpac00
    Sorry, I am confused. I thought we were saying we go forward before the US, is that not right.

If we going forward before the US then there will be a 6 hour time difference, if they go forward before us then it will be a 4hr difference.

Whose clocks go forward first?

Paul, it is the US (8th March) that will go forwards before the UK (29th March)

wrpac00
    Thanks Karen, I missunderstood the original query.

Florida Expert
    I was visiting friends in Toronto last weekend when the time changed , my hostess told me something I had never heard before Spring Forward , Fall Backwards,makes it so much easier to remember, thanks Barbara. [msnsmile2]
    Olive