Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Best flight deals

Florida Chatterbox

Best flight deals

Hi All,

We intend to fly May '09 (flexible on dates) for 3 weeks.
    We live in Bristol but would obviously fly from any London airport if we had too.
    The best deal I have found to date was with continental at £386 inc all taxes each.
    It requires a change at New York though [msnscared]

Just wondering if anyone else can do better for this time period???

thanks

Mark
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/2047.aspx

I had a deal with AMERICAN for my daughter and family for the same time and that was £346 via Chicago. However that deal has now closed and I think they are now charging about £50 more for the same flights.

If you check the AMERICAN web site you will find some flights that are less popular either because of time or routing which are sold at a cheaper rate.

I would have thought that the best flights for you would be the ones out of Bristol. Even if they are a bit more expensive you would more than make up for it with the cost of the trip to London and the increased cost of parking.

Regards Dave

Dave Lewis

Continental is great from Bristol and you change at Newark where immigration is easy. Saves having to wait at MCO and the price is very reasonable. I would snatch it whilst it's going if you want to secure it.

Sandra

I paid £379 to travel with Virgin from Gatwick next May. This was back in Sept, I have no idea what it is now.

Liz

Just checked Virgins website and if your dates are flexible you can go for as little as £319 in May.........that's a great deal!

Liz