Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Dream Passes/Fantasmic

Florida Newbie

Dream Passes/Fantasmic

[msnscared] Hi guys
    Please can you answer two questions for me.
    Is it only this year that disney are handing out prizes ie Dream passes etc.? We are booked for July 2009.

Also in 2005 we went for dinner to hollywood and vine which gave us priority seating at Fantasmic can anyone tell me if there are any other restaurants which do this?

Hear from you soon
    [msnsmile]
    PC EYES

Florida Expert
    Mama Melrose also do this.

Worth bearing in mind that as from January next year Fantasmic is going down to 2 shows per week (not sure if this is for good but it is certainly the case when we go in February) so you will probably need to book well in advance, making sure you check the show dates before phoning up to book your meal.

Florida Expert
    I am assuming it is just this year that they ar doing the dream passes(we were lucky enough to get them at MK[msnsmile2])because it is their 'Year of a million dreams'and I think it is part of that. I am sure someone will be along more knowledgable than me though to confirm one way or the other[msnwink]

Brown Derby also do priority seating for Fantasmic........highly recommended[msntongue]

Liz