Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: any tips for buffet breakfast ?

Florida Newbie
    I'll second that. Stayed in a villa for the first time in 2006 when our son was 7 months old. Is so totally different to being in a hotel. Feels far more relaxed and I think is a better option when you have little ones.

Since we starting opting for villas we found that we're quite happy to have breakfast indoors in the morning with a nice cup of coffee. Our son loves his cereal so its nice to be able to just relax as a family and not feel like we're rushing.

As for character breakfasts - it'll go down a treat with all of you. Have been to character breakfast @ Crystal Palace, 1900 Park Fare and Chef Mickey and the latter was by far my favourite. Our son who was 20 months when we went in Feb this year loved meeting the characters when we took him to the Crystal Palace and we've already booked Chef Mickey for this year (going in 3 weeks) as he's mad about Mickey. Go for it!

Florida Newbie
    how and where do i book a character breakfast?

sorry having a dumb moment

Florida Chatterbox
    Best breakfast (non buffet) was Market Street Cafe in Celebration. Best buffet breakfast for us was at Golden Corral.
    Garry Pullan

Florida Expert
    I have a link to a site that provides a spreadsheet which includes all the character dining experiences, advance dinner reservations (ADR's) and the numbers you need to call. All you need to do is input the date you wish to dine on and it will work out the earliest date that you can ring. As someone says they tend to sell out early but we managed to book about 4 for our trip in Feb without any problems.

I can't post the link here but if you want it then DM me.

Kenny