Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Getting to Busch Gardens

Getting to Busch Gardens

Hi
    We are staying at Movies All Stars.
    Going early Nov.
    I do not have car hire.
    We are going to get the Shuttle , but how do we get to Seaworld to pick it up.There are 5 Adults.I was thinking of getting a taxi.
    How would I book a taxi and any idea on the cost.

Thanx

There should be closer pickup point for you on the 192, a taxi would be required. Check with Busch as to the schedule. I would urge you to hire a car as the bus only gives you a limited time in the park.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by aceuk
    Hi
    We are staying at Movies All Stars.
    Going early Nov.
    I do not have car hire.
    We are going to get the Shuttle , but how do we get to Seaworld to pick it up.There are 5 Adults.I was thinking of getting a taxi.
    How would I book a taxi and any idea on the cost.

Thanx
    [/quote]

Florida Expert
    We looked into getting the transport to Busch, but as soon as I read on their website that you may not get there till midday (depending on how many pick-ups etc) we decided to use the car.

I am sure you would be able to do a one or two day hire from the link above and that means you could explore a little further (maybe go to the beach).
    Mary

florida4sun - Any idea where on the 192 that would be as the 192 does not mean anything to me.

sundowner - Really don't want a car.I don't enjoy driving abroad.

Florida Expert
    The shuttle bus picks you up at the following points (there are a couple I think)

Orlando Premium Outlets - 9.30
    Old Town Shopping Village - 9.15
    Universal Studios - 8.30
    Goodings Shopping Plaza - 8.45
    Seaworld Orlando - 9.00
    Ramada Maingate West - 9.30
    Best Western Lakeside - 9.40

The times can change.

This is a link to their site for booking. (If this isn't allowed please remove).

https://secure.mearstransportation.c...schGardens.asp

As others have said best advice is to hire a car. Shuttle buses leave Busch Gardens at 6.00 p.m

Thanx for your coments.
    I have now decided to plan a visit in my 1st week and if we like it or don't get to see everything we''ll go back the following week.
    We have Discovery Cove Ultimate Advernture Package includes 14 days admission to SeaWorld, Busch Gardens & Aquatica.

So if the shuttle take a bit longer I know I can go next week.

Florida Expert
    That is a good idea. I am sure you will want to visit at least twice. You also have the advantage of saving money on fuel and you can have a complimentary beer while you are there [msnwink]
    Mary