Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cirque du soleil

Florida Newbie
    how long is it on for? just went to the website and it only lets you book up until april - im going in July so im not going to end up missing it am i?
    its the same with blue man group though - only lets you book up till april [confused]

Florida Chatterbox
    I loved the clowns, had me in stitches with their antics.
    Andy

Florida Expert
    As I understand it the Cirque du Soleil is a perminant venue

I think although I am not quite sure that it may be you can only book 6 months in advance.
    Linda

You can buy tickets from us now. Once you have them in your hand you can book your seats any time up to 6 months. Or wait until the 6 month window is open. If you supply your chosen date when you book, we will book your seats for you. The applies for blueman too. You will also save money.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by a_broxibear
    how long is it on for? just went to the website and it only lets you book up until april - im going in July so im not going to end up missing it am i?
    its the same with blue man group though - only lets you book up till april [confused]
    [/quote]

Florida Newbie
    we have just recieved our 'tickets' bought through this site (Much cheaper than other sites), but although we did state the date we wanted (within a week period), there is no date on the tickets.

Does anyone have advice on if we need to book ahead by telephoning the box office in the US or do you think we would be ok to wait and get the tickets when we arrive in Florida.
    we are there for 2 weeks over Easter and as long as we can see the show during those two weeks, have no particular date that we need to go on.

Please sned an email to tickets@park-tickets.com with your order and and I will check the dates for you.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by moonbeam
    we have just recieved our 'tickets' bought through this site (Much cheaper than other sites), but although we did state the date we wanted (within a week period), there is no date on the tickets.

Does anyone have advice on if we need to book ahead by telephoning the box office in the US or do you think we would be ok to wait and get the tickets when we arrive in Florida.
    we are there for 2 weeks over Easter and as long as we can see the show during those two weeks, have no particular date that we need to go on.
    [/quote]

Not my kind of show, so I went last year to see what all the hubub is about. I caught the first 15 minutes, then fell asleep for the remainder of the show. One of the best sleeps I have had in Orlando.