Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: newbie

hello everyone planning my fourth trip to florida first time renting a villa no more hotels just worried about the driving out there,oh planning to go in late 2009

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    I have found driving in the States far less hassle than over here. Read up on a few basic differences-take it steady, be considerate and concentrate and you should be fine

Driving in Florida is ok and if you keep to the speed limits you will be ok , Also use your mirror as you do in Uk as it helps to change lane either on HIGHWAYS or ordinery roads ,We think it is easier driving there than here in UK and cheaper it is about $4.00 per gallon .
    Enjoy your vacation and asll the villas on these sites are verifed so you rrent from the owner .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Florida Expert
    Welcome to the forum Darren. You should be okay driving. I usually send my guests down the toll road when they arrive - dual carriage way and quieter to get the feel of the roads

You said " first time renting a villa no more hotels" how did you arrive at this decision ?

Villa accommodation is the way to go - [msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

Hope you have a great time planning
    Linda

Hi Darren welcome to OV forum,driving in Florida is a pleasure compared to the UK.
    Pleased you have decided to stay in a villa this time,a very wise decision the freedom, luxury and space you will have compared to a hotel room doesn't compare in anyway

Enjoy planning your 2009 holiday
    [msnsmile2]
    Barbara

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Darren & welcome to the forums. I find driving in Florida easier than in the UK and more fun, the roads are wider & straighter and even the parking spaces are bigger, I'm sure you will be fine. Good choice on deciding to rent a villa - you will have a great time choosing one - there is so much choice [msnsmile2]

Sandra

Welcome to the forum Darren. [msnsmile2]
    Janice
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1829.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    Welcome to the forum Darren.

I am sure you will love staying in a villa and will very soon get used to the driving. There is also an option to rent a sat. nav system, which may be worth considering. Here's the link: http://www.uscarhire.co.uk/sat-nav.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Darren....welcome to this wonderful site.

Maddie

Hi Darren,

You have certainly come to the best place to find out about everything to do with Florida and renting villas.

have a good time planning your trip.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham