Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: hard rock htel v's portofio bay

Florida Chatterbox

hard rock htel v's portofio bay

Wonder if anyone can help , we are going for Halloween Horror Nights
    and are going to stsy on site for a couple of nights( i know i's a weird thing to ask on here ,but we are not taking a car so really a villa is out , also only there for 3 nights ) we have stayed at the hard rock before and loved it, do we stick with what we know or try somewhere new ? we will be child free first for us......any help would be great[msnsmile2]

Florida Chatterbox
    anyone ?????

We are more into villas here (orlandovillas.com [msnwink]) but there is not much to choose between the two. The pacific has the best restaurants.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by glasgowmary
    Wonder if anyone can help , we are going for Halloween Horror Nights
    and are going to stsy on site for a couple of nights( i know i's a weird thing to ask on here ,but we are not taking a car so really a villa is out , also only there for 3 nights ) we have stayed at the hard rock before and loved it, do we stick with what we know or try somewhere new ? we will be child free first for us......any help would be great[msnsmile2]
    [/quote]

Florida Chatterbox
    thanks for the reply !! I have stayed in a few villas on ths site and enjoyed them all , but because of the short time we will stay at universal this time ,HOWEVER next year if we go we will be booking villa from here

We've spent a couple of night in each of these hotels (as we had guests in our villa) they were both OK but I preferred the Portofino - there was a lovely place for breakfast overlooking the 'harbour' - sorry I can't remember the name.
    Caroline & Dave

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks for that Caroline , we just can' t decide...

Florida Junior
    I stayed at the Portofino on my weeding night, we thought it was superb.

The Italian restaurant around the harbour, mama dellas i think it's called, is very very nice.

Florida Chatterbox
    looks like a good place for a wedding

Florida Newbie
    We have stayed at both Hard Rock and Portofino bay and Portofino bay is by far our favourate. The rooms on the club level are so much better ,The bath rooms are a lot bigger than the ones at the hard rock , the rooms are more luxurious . The club room at Portofino bay has so many more different course through out the day . It also has two different pools , And the grounds at Portofino are just out of this world. The next time we go back to Orlando we will stay at Potofino bay .