Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Daughters wedding

Florida Chatterbox

Daughters wedding

Hi my daughter told me last night that she is planning a wedding in Orlando in December 2010!! She's not sure of the actual date yet though. I'm so excited as I've never been to Orlando in December before. I'm sure there are others on this forum who have gotten married over there, if anyone has any hints or tips I would be most grateful.[msnsmile2]
    Margaret

How wonderful, I am so excited for you!!!
    I had someone rent my villa who had a wedding arranger-they went for a very expensive Disney wedding with the Cinderella carriage etc -the photos were okay, but nothing special, they sent me some nicer informal ones from our home later!
    Good luck with it all, willbe great fun planning it!!!

Gold 5 Star Member
    Congratulations to your daughter and her fiance (and, of course, to you!).

We've had quite a few guests who got married during their stay from very informal weddings through to something quite spectacular.

If they let us know they're doing this during their stay, we usually try to arrange something a little bit special to mark the occasion for them.

If you have a look at some of the previous forum posts, you'll find quite a few wedding hints and tips from various members who have got married there, along with some great photos.

Above all, have fun planning it all with your daughter.
    blott

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    Haven't had any experience of an Orlando wedding but I just wanted to say congratulations on the great news - it must be so exciting to have your daughters wedding to look forward to [msnsmile] Our eldest son got married in July and I was excited about that!
    Frances

Florida Expert
    A Wedding in Florida - a visit to ORLANDO and the Parks, Attractions and Shopping Malls all dressed up for Christmas too - no wonder you are excited

I guess between us villa owners we can help with information to make this occasion a most memorable one.
    Linda

Well a wedding in florida could not be better just look at the weather you will get and you wuill be able to take pplenty of photos .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Florida Junior
    How fantastic! Christmas in Florida is such a special time and really beautiful too. What a great idea to get married at what I think is the best time of the year to be in the Orlando area (or any area in Florida really!). Usually the weather is good too. Have a great time planning it all. My congratulations to you all.

Florida Chatterbox
    Margaret how exciting. Just ask away.....there will always be someone on hand to give their expert advice. I know of three weddings and they've had the time of their lives. You have enough time to go into detail and make it a truly magical day for everyone concerned....good luck!

Maddie

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks for all your kind wishes, if anyone knows of any web sites that may be helpful perhaps they could DM them to me?
    Margaret

We have some photos on the "photos" section from our Florida Wedding (Sept 07)
    We did the lowest cost Disney wedding at Boardwalk resort. I can highly recomment.
    Mine was a Marks & Spencer Wedding dress, light to carry in our luggage although the boys had kilts on.

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_41062.asp

Whatever she goes for I'm sure it will be amazing.

Good luck in all the planning.

Team Thomson