Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have been elsewhere

Florida Expert

I have been elsewhere

Sorry folks ,I really have not been on here recently . the reason is my Mother in law has not been too well for some time and on September 6th she left this world to join her husband ,family and dear friends in Heaven.
    Molly was quite a petite lady but she had a huge personality . She made an impression on quite a lot of people .
    We all miss her ,and the influence she had on all of us . she was 93 when she went on her next adventure ( her words ) but in spirit she was only a teenager .
    Its a month now and we are learning to let go . All those of you who have parents still living treasure them and make time for them in your busy lives .
    Olive

Florida Chatterbox
    Olive

So sorry to hear your sad news. I lost a younger sister 3 years ago and it takes a long time to get over it, but you never ever forget them.

Sandra

Gold 5 Star Member
    Olive
    Just wanted to let you know we are thinking of you. Molly sounds like a wonderful person and I'm sure her spirit will live on through all of you.
    Babblin Boo

Olive
    Sorry to hear your sad news. I echo your sentiments about people with parents still here to treasure them. I lost my mum 3 years ago now and I still miss her as much today as I did then. They leave a very big hole in your life when they go.

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    Olive, I am so sorry to hear your sad news. Molly sounds like a wonderful person and a joy to know. I'm sure you have lots of special memories of her.
    Frances

Florida Expert
    Olive, I am so sorry for your loss, the memories will always be in your heart, I will be thinking of you.

Sorry to hear your news ,She was a good age and hope that her life was good for her , Did she go to Florida with you in the past as a lot of older people and young love it too .
    Time will heal a little but you will never forget her as i rememmer my parents so much
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Olive,sorry to hear about your loss. But your memories and your love for Molly will stay in your hearts forever.
    There is never a right time to lose your parents or loved ones. When my father died, then later my mother I never realized how much I would miss them both.

Time allows you to come to terms with losing your parents, but the ache of missing and sharing moments with them never goes.

Barbara

Olive, I am so sorry to hear your news. The memories of her will stay with you forever.

Both my mother and dear mother-in-law are quite ill at the moment, and your words have brought home to me how much I would miss both of them were they to die.

Nuala
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3291.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    Olive, my thoughts are with both you and your husband. It's hard to lose a parent - no matter what age we are.