Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SCHOOL HOLS JULY 09 !!!!!

Florida Expert
    I am so happy and excited.[clap][clap][clap]

Saw this and went straight to opodo and have booked 28th July - 11th August, £1,748 for 5 adults.

Thanks edlea[bowwave]

Off to put my dates in so I can start couting down[msnsmile2][msncool]

Florida Savvy
    Again, glad to be of assistance Sally !

Brightens up an autumnal Sunday, doesn't it ? [8D]

Florida Savvy
    Debbie

If you type in those two words to your search engine, or the words net flights, you will get to the site I booked through. We have used them many times before.

For anyone still investigating these flights, persevere and play around with the dates because they are changing all the time. As we sat booking last night, flights were there one minute, gone the next, back again 10 minutes later! Finally, we hit on a combination of flights/price that suited us, so we bit the bullet. I think the key to getting these deals is that you have to be flexible. Like I said, we've ended up with flights out of LGW but back to LHR, but who cares if it saved us hundreds of pounds?!

Edlea: Did you book yours through Opodo? I looked there first after your initial post, but they seemed to be having technical problems last night so I went to the other site. Worked out well for us, didn't it?

Sandra

Florida Savvy
    Sandra - yes.

Ed.

Thanks Ed!

Just booked for next summer £787 total for 2 adults next July - August from Manchester to Tampa. Great price.[high5]

Bernadette

Florida Savvy
    Don't think I've ever pleased so many people in such a short time in all my life ! [:O] [8D]

Florida Savvy
    Well you've certainly pleased us!

We didn't even think we were going to Florida again when we got up this morning.

Who can resist such a bargain

Debbie

Florida Expert
    Just looked and same flights we booked for £1,748 are now £3,158. Glad I didn't wait around[clap][clap][clap]