Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A birthday treat from Disney.

Gold 5 Star Member

A birthday treat from Disney.

I know many people plan their trips around birthdays so thought this may be of use to some.

I have just received an email from Walt Disney to tell me that you can visit their Florida or California park for free on your birthday. You can either register your family birthdays before you go or just go to Guest services but will have to fill in the form there so just saves time.
    "Free Admission on Your BirthdayStart your birthday off right with the most magical birthday present of all: free admission on your birthday during 2009 to one of the Theme Parks of Walt Disney World® or Disneyland® Resort*! It's our gift to you and it all begins right here.

To get this wonderful birthday gift for yourself, your children or others in your household, follow these simple steps:

Register your birthday—and other household members' birthdays too, if you want.
    Print the confirmation message you receive after registering your birthday.
    You will also receive an email reminder two weeks prior to your birthday, which you can also use to redeem your free admission on your birthday.
    Bring proper ID and your confirmation message to the gate at one of the Theme Parks at the Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort on your birthday in 2009.
    If you are a Passholder or already have a Multi-Day ticket you will use on your birthday, go ahead and register and bring the free admission on Your Birthday confirmation and proper ID to the gate so you can choose from one of our other exciting birthday gifts instead. (see FAQs for details). "

A birthday fun card in an amount equal to the price of a 1-day Magic Your Way base ticket* for you to use on your birthday for merchandise, recreation or fun activities at select participating locations at Walt Disney World® Resort; or
    A special birthday FASTPASS® badge+ for certain attractions at the Theme Park you visit on your birthday; or
    A 1-day Magic Your Way base ticket for you to use any time until your next birthday.

Babblin Boo

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    Sounds great Steph!

How do you get registered on Disney.com toreceive emailings of special offers like this?
    Frances

Thanks Steph, we have an 18th and 50th next July
    Shirley

Gold 5 Star Member
    Frances
    Just log onto their website and there is somewhere to register. I did it o long ago that it many have changed so it will probably be as easy fo you to find it. If you have or are involved with children their family fun weekender is a good source for craft, games and cooking ideas.
    Babblin Boo

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    Thanks Steph, that's great, I'll have a look now. Family fun sounds good too [msnsmile]
    Frances

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ShirleyD
    [/quote]

Happy 18th Shirley [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]
    Linda

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    going fro 5 weeks next year and it will be my son's and my husbands birthday whilst we are over there.
    Christine

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Fourdents
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ShirleyD
    [/quote]

Happy 18th Shirley [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]
    [/quote]

Thanks Linda [msnwink]
    Shirley

that's good news[clap][clap]

however I've looked and can't find where to register, anyone help[msncry]
    Karen Scott

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    I too have looked and can't find anything refarding birthdays, thought it was jsut me being silly.
    Christine