Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A birthday treat from Disney.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by steph_goodrum
    it says it is vaild for 2 weeks around the birthdate.
    [/quote]

So you don't actually have to go on your birthday then? We have birthdays in our group 8th 15th and 28th July, so if we went on the 14th, we can get all three in for nothing!
    Shirley

Gold 5 Star Member
    I'll try and find the bit where it said Shirle 9I think it was somemthing like you can pick up the ticket up to 2 weeks around but cant remember exact wording but know it doesnt actuall have to be the birthdate that youu visit.
    Babblin Boo

Oohhh!! That's interesting. We're going out at Easter and will be there for my son's 8th birthday but my daughter's 10th birthday is a week later and we will be home by then!! Does that mean we can get them both in free??
    Alison and Danny

Gold 5 Star Member
    Sorry it looks like it has either changed or I remembered it wrong. The ticket can only be used on your birthday but can be picked up 7 days before.

Q: What if my birthday falls during our visit, but it is not on the first day. Will I be able to pick up my ticket or other options on the first day of my arrival?

A: You can visit our designated "Will Call" windows at any of the four theme parks up to seven days prior to your birthday to pick up your free birthday ticket which will only be valid on your birthday. However, other Birthday benefits such as a Special Birthday FASTPASS® or a Birthday Fun Card must be picked up on the actual date of your birth to receive the benefit.
    Babblin Boo

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    We are going in October to celebrate (if that is the correct word[msnsad] my 60th Birthday, when I tried to register it says that International visitors do not need to register just bring their passport to the Will Call window on arrival at the park.
    Lyn

Florida Newbie
    Does anybody know if Disney is still doing this? That would be a great deal. I didn't know they had a promotion like this. My family and I have birthdays kind of close together and I think it would make a perfect trip.
    [URL=\"http://www.titleescrowmiami.com/\"]Florida Title[/URL] [url=\"http://djitrader.com\"]dji[/url]

Florida Chatterbox
    the promotion has now ended