Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheesecake Factory

Our big boss at work always goes and highly recommends, he's been to Orlando last three/four years and they are regular visitors.

He says portions are huuuuuuuuuge. I would recommend starving all day!!

We tried cakes at the counter in Disney Quest and they were good.
    Team Thomson

Florida Chatterbox
    Every time we go we never have any room left for a sweet, but hey you can't visit the Cheesecake factory amd not have any cheesecake so we always take some home. The problem comes when you have to choose what kind!
    Andy

<span style="colorurple"><span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Cheesecake Factory YUM YUM love it here</span id="Comic Sans MS"></span id="purple">

[clap][clap][clap]

Florida Junior
    The Cheesecake Factory is one of our favourites - great food, great choice and the portions are massive. You are so right Andy D, we struggle to finish a main course, but have to have the cheesecake, so we take it home to have the next day. Takes us ages to choose though...

Florida Expert
    I had the 'lunch-sized' portion of the Cobb Salad last week. Needless to say, it was the biggest 'lunch-sized' salad I have ever seen, and I wasn't able to finish!!!
    Chris

Super Moderator
    We have just been to the one in the Forum Shops in Las Vegas - just as good on the west coast and the portions are just as large.

Florida Junior
    we are just back from Florida and made a point of going to the Cheescake Factory to get some cheesecake to take away, it was amazing but it took us two days to eat as it was soooooo sweet and filling!
    I think a slice costs $7.99.......was worth it though![msnsmile2]

Florida Expert
    We went on our last visit at lunch time and I had the soup and salad... the salad was so big and the soup was a good portion (with bread), so I asked for the salad to be boxed and three of us shared it at home with cooked chicken for dinner one night (even then there was plenty for all of us).

The second time we went was after a day at the parks. We did not have dinner and just popped in for cake and a coffee - just what you need after being out all day.
    Mary

Gold 5 Star Member
    We often go to the Cheescake Factory but the meal we had this trip (last week) was very disappointing. We went to the one at the Mall at Millenia which we haven't used before so maybe it was just that one that isn't as good. We normally go to the one at Winter Park.

Have to say it has put me off.

Florida Expert
    The only one we ever go to is Mall at Millenia and have always had good service and good food ... Will have to try the Winter Park one next time so that we can compare the two ... any excuse [msnwink]
    Mary