Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheesecake Factory

Florida Chatterbox

Cheesecake Factory

We are going over to our villa in 11 days [ ye ha] anyway we have never been to the cheesecake factory but heard it is highly reccomended, whatiwould like to know is what kind of price range is it in ? is it in Chillis / Mannys/ UNos range or is it more like the Disneyhotels / villa de flora range ?

its just I may offer to meet up with friends in there [ but we would pay their bill] so I dont want to end up passing out if the bill ends up sky high.

If its really expensive i will just wait until its me, hubby and my 3 kids[ adult]

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    It can be as cheap or as expensive as you want to make it.

IF you have appertizers, entree, and desert and drinks, yes the bill will add up to quite a bit. but you really don't need to order this much unless you are an elephant and eat it all.

We have on many occasion gone for the lunch size menu usually between $9 and $12, and this way you have made room for a desert or even to-go.

Dinner time you are looking at around $10 and up for an appertiser, $20 and up for an entree, and the deserts are usually $7-8
    CERI

Hi,
    Why not just pop in and have a coffee whilst shopping in the Millenia Mall and then you can judge for yourself, or just treat yourself to a piece of their cake (enough for 2)

Val

Last 2 visits we all had starters only and still had to take the cheesecake home [msneek] so that wasn't expensive [msncool]
    Shirley

Gold 5 Star Member
    My wife and I had lunch there yesterday. We shared a starter and had 2 entrees and lemonade. Bill came to just under $40.

The portions are huge and we simply couldn't manage a sweet, tempting as they were!

I would say it is in the middle - a little more than the Chilli's etc. but not as expensive as Disney and Villa de Flora. There is always enough to take back and have the next day!!!

Sandra

Florida Chatterbox
    thanks for the info folks cant wait its going to be on our hit list , one other place we fancy is bahama breeze any info regarding this place , expensive or what

Florida Savvy
    Both Cheesecake Factory and Bahama Breeze are among my favs. Both have websites and you can look at the menus and prices. And both are good and reasonable.

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by atush
    Both Cheesecake Factory and Bahama Breeze are among my favs. Both have websites and you can look at the menus and prices. And both are good and reasonable.
    [/quote]

I don't think either of them show prices on their websites.

Florida Savvy
    Ok, so at least you can see the menus then, and the one for CF is extensive- I defy anyone to not find something they like. And it isn't expensive, more mid range.