Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: newbie

Florida Newbie

hi everyone,my name is jackie, i,m from stoke-on-trent,i,m married with 2 lovely daughters, laura 22 rachel 25, we will be coming out to florida in 3 weeks, it will be our 7th time,we are one of many families to be affected by the closure of travel city direct,thankfully thompson holidays managed to find us an alternative holiday,origanily we were staying at the comfort suites by old town, but now we are goin to do something totally different, we have booked with a company called [name edited] they have villa,s in kissimmi.if anybody knows anything about them we would really appreciate any info.

Hi Jackie, welcome to the forum I am sure you will never look back after staying in a villa. Perhaps next year you will look at booking direct with an owner through this site so you can also choose the home you stay in
    Shirley

Hi Jackie
    Welcome to the forum have a lovely holiday in FLORIDA as I am sure you will
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    There's already a similar thread running here http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_47382.asp so I've locked this one. Please continue on the original thread.
    blott