Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: first time in villa

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    Hi and welcome to the forum. Pleased to hear your holiday plans are back on track after the collapse if TCD. I 'm sure you will have a great time staying in a villa. For a family we find that a villa is ideal - the children can snack when they want and you can eat whenever you like, the pool is always available when you want it, etc!! Have fun and let us know how you got on [msnsmile]
    Frances

You will have a wonderful time in Florida especially now you are in a villa where you have everything to hand. I doubt you will be sorry that you could not go to the original hotel. Have a great time anyway, and tell us what you think, or better still, do a trip report!!

Sandra

Florida Chatterbox
    I hope you have a great holiday - You will love the villa as it gives you much more space and there is nothing like having your own private pool

Neil and Sharon

Gold 5 Star Member
    After the stresses and strains of nearly losing you holiday, you deserve a bit extra nad you'll almost vcertainly find that you will have a much better time now you are going to be staying in a villa. The area is fairly central for everything so you should be able to find your way round pretty easily.
    There's just one thing I would like to know when you come back ...... how many "WOWs" you count from the family when you first walk into the villa (even more if you don't tell the children there's a pool outside the back door.
    Of course the second time you go will be even better because you know where you can come to pick a villa that everything that you choose for your family
    Babblin Boo

Florida Newbie
    We stayed in hotels on our first two holidays to Florida. Both trips were great but we opted for a villa last time and we are staying in a villa again next year.

I'd recommend the villa rather than a hotel, for all the reasons already mentioned.

Have a great holiday bigchig,

Florida Expert
    We have done both and still do as we stay in Disney for a few days when we arrive, love villas for the pool privacy etc, but it is each to there own and I am am sure you will have a wonderful time, let us all know how you got on

The villa offers far more space and privacy than a hotel, you also get to go on the sunloungers whenever you want. I have stayed in hotels when I first visited Orlando in 1996 and then found out about Villas in 2001 and never looked back really. I am sure you will have a great time.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

Florida Newbie
    thanks everyone for your replies,only 4 days to go. we,ve found out what gated comunity we are on, its called weston hills in clermont,hopefully it will be ok. we were hopeing to be a little closer to old town, but i suppose it will be fine. just hope these thunder storms go away, we are hoping for some sun and hot weather, after the summer we,ve had.

That's great that you are still able to take your holiday, I am sure you will have a wonderful time. We visit Forida every October and it's a great time to visit. My guess is that you will love the space and luxury a villa offers and want to take a villa holiday again. Having stayed in a villa you will also get an idea of your preferences too (as all villas have different qualities). Now you have found this site, next time you plan a Florida trip you should be able to chose exactly where the villa location is and which home you wish to stay in etc.

I hope you have a fabulous trip, you must let us all know how it went when you get back[msnsmile]

Dawn

The weather here is fabulous and yes, the thunderstorms have gone, at least, I have not heard one in the past 3 weeks. Enjoy you stay.

Sandra