Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Fantasmic

Florida Expert

Fantasmic

I am assuming for this show you just turn up and can watch this is not prebooked or anything is it ??
    ann

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    No pre booking required, however it can get very busy. Best to turn up bewtween 60 and 30 minutes before show to gaurantee a seat.
    Christine

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what this show is like please?

Thanks,
    Claire

Florida Junior
    The show is totally 'Fantasmic' as the name suggests, there are special effects, fireworks, light shows, costumes and all the characters. Mostly set on the water on floats or on an island. Mickey does some magic, which he's so good at! It's lovely, always brings a tear to my eye!
    Anita

I believe that if you book dinner in some of the restaurants, you get a pre booked seat without having to arrive early
    Shirley

Dinner at the Brown Derby with priority seating for Fantasmic is brilliant value for money[msnsmile]

Liz

You can have a Fantasmic Dinner Package and have your own seating area at the Fantasmic arena but you don't get allocated any seats for the show. Its just a turn up and hope you can get a central seat.

Last time we went we just turned up and managed to get some fabulous seats right at the from and didn't bother with the meal before hand.

But if you do go for the Dinner as well we can highly recomend the Brown Derby which serves fabulous food.

Florida Newbie
    We saw fantasmic in 2006 after a meal at mama melrose with priority seating. Brilliant time , but long wait for show to start. Mexican waves kept everyone entertained. i've heard weather can rain the event off.

Florida Expert
    Also worth bearing in mind is that from next year they will not be showing it every night. As I understand it they are going down to 2 a week - possibly Monday and Thursday - so spaces for the shows and dinner packages may be more limited than ever.

Kenny

we ended our Disney Wedding night at fantasmic and it was fantastic. everything disney brings a tear to my eye!!

The special effects are amazing, we managed to get priority seating. a couple of people leaving the park gave us their tickets. although there isnt really a bad seat anywhere.
    Team Thomson