Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Dollar/Alamo

Dollar/Alamo

Hi - first time on these forums so please be gentle!

Glad I found this site - I have been fretting about car hire but feel I can book through here with confidence

I am going to go for a 7 seater premium SUV - as a bit of a petrolhead would like to try and get either a Durango or an Aspen but just have a couple of questions about Dollar/Alamo

With Alamo do they usually have a large choice of Premium SUV vehicles in the lot? Am travelling on a Sunday in May 09 (although half term week) - are the queues at Alamo long, particulalry at that time of year?

With Dollar, will they respond to a polite request at the desk for a different make of car to the one allocated if I am not keen on what offered?

as this will be a 3 week dream holiday would be nice to try and get what I am after so any advice would be much appreciated

Cheers
    Iain

Florida Newbie
    How did this work out for you Iain?
    Y.N.W.A.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Iain says he's travelling in May 2009.
    blott

Florida Newbie
    Well spotted, 10 points......for an bonus point can you name all the States in the USA [msnwink]
    Y.N.W.A.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Probably yes but not for just one lonely little point!

You can have a try here. http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/stat...te15s_500.html
    blott