Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: 9/11

Florida Chatterbox

9/11

I can't believe it is 7 years since this atrocity!

Sending love in our thoughts and prayers to all who have been affected by this and have had to carry on through 7, what must be very hard, years. Let's hope the government steps in to make sure the site is finished by 2010, otherwise it is said they will run out money and not be able to finish it.
    Francine

Gold 5 Star Member
    Ditto
    Jan&Steve

I can remember as clear as if it was yesterday where I was, when I heard the news on the radio. At first I thought I had misunderstood what the newsreader had said.

Then later that night on the TV the horrific story unfolded,a moment I will never forget.
    Two years later we visited Ground Zero,I stood there imagining what happened was very emotional.
    My thoughts go out to everyone who suffered and who are still suffering to this day
    God Bless you all
    Barbara

Florida Expert
    Our thoughts are also with everyone who lost a loved one on that terrible day,I will never forget where I was when I heard the news report over the radio
    Eric

Florida Junior
    As before, our thoughs are with everyone on this terrible day in history. Most people will never forget where they were and the shock of what was happening 7 years ago today. It was just awful. After visiting ground zero it was hard to take in what had happened. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone who was involved in anyway on that fatefull day.
    Julia

We still remmber it and cannot belive that so many died .Time will heal but they will not br foggoton
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx