Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: We Had a Good Virgin Flight !!

Florida Expert

We Had a Good Virgin Flight !!

We had a great flight over here last Friday. There were only 84 people and 15 staff on board so we were all very well looked after, the staff were very cheerful and helpful and straight after take off everybody had a row of seats to stretch out on if they wanted.

We were only 20 mins late taking off and arrived 30 mins early. Hope the flight home is just as quiet as that is the nightime flight home.
    Mary

Mary you had your own private plane how good is that .Bet you felt like royality .
    Enjoy your vacation in FLORIDA as well .[msnsmile2]
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Great news. always nice to get a good flight.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

nice one Mary, hope its as good on return..... will definately do virgin next year.... not so much fun when you have to watch your spending cos of luggage allowance!!
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    Thanks guys. Forgot to say that at check in, they were offering upgrades for something like £200 - glad we didn't do that.
    Mary

Gold 5 Star Member
    Upgrades were £149 from Manchester on Tuesday.
    blott

Florida Newbie
    My wife is pregnant and we are flying from Man - Mco on Friday September 26th. Obviously with Bec being pregnant I rang Virgin doran extra legroom seat as the flight was booked well before we knew we had a little'un on the way.

Virgin have said that they will put my Wife into a seat with additional legroom - which is great. I'm hoping however that upgrades are available when we check in as I'd love to be able to get her a seat in PE.
    Y.N.W.A.

Florida Expert
    84 passengers and 15 crew ,how wonderful . I love having lots of space when travelling longhaul ,somehow you feel much more rested at the other end.
    Olive