Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rotonda or Englewood or Cape Haze or Cape Coral

Florida Savvy
    I agree with Kathy Grand Dad. I thing it better to rent a condo gulf front. The sunsets are beautiful. A house on the beach will cost a fortune.

Florida Expert
    Any recommendations for boat hire in Cape Coral?
    Tracey

Florida Chatterbox
    Tracey the norm is that a boat will be offered with most villas. The way it works is they send someone along to put you through the paces driving and docking the boat for a couple of hours then you are left to it. The closer the home is to the gulf ie less bridges and locks (bearing in mind low wake speed) the more expensive to rent. We have paid £500-£800 a week depending on time of year and location. We prefer the area nearest the marina as we like to pop over there in the evenings for dinner or drinks, the area is quiet but still within a short drive of the toll bridge into F Myers. There are the usual chain stores supermarkets and a fairly recent opening of Houlihan's. the marina has a few upmarket shops for swimwear, gourmet deli, coffee/ice cream shop all overlooking the water, an outdoor bar, really nice pizza restaurant. when it opened the recession hit and the next visit hardly any shops were open but this year it was quite busy. you can go out on a fishing boat from here too. If you need marina fishing shop info let me know.