Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whats june like in orlando?

Florida Chatterbox

whats june like in orlando?

swithering wether to go june next year or october???

what you guys think as i say june will be really busy and queues will be horendous.

am i right?
    paul and fiona

Gold 5 Star Member
    US schools are on holiday in June - and it is Hot Hot Hot.

October will still be pretty hot, but not as bad and probably smaller queues.

Florida Chatterbox
    ye we normally go in october so we will keep doing that then [msnsmile2]
    paul and fiona

We spent 3 weeks in our villa in late May/Early June and it was absolutely wonderful. The parks were not busy, the weather was superb and we certainly did not find the parks horrendous. Far from it. Both the shops and the restaurants were fine, too - no crowds.

I would choose this time of year again, without hesitation.

However, October is also lovely, and we enjoy this time of year too, although it is a popular time with many British schools having half-term holidays, making the parks a little busier.

Either dates would be fine, and I am sure you will have a great time whichever you choose.
    ellie

As said earlier US schools are on holiday in June but a lot of UK schools are still in school then. October depending on the dates may be busy with UK school holidays and Halloween, but anytime in Florida is a good time to go and I am sure you will enjoy whichever time you visit. I would love to be there at Halloween but have not yet been there at that time.[msnsmile]
    Karen
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2185.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    Oct is the best in my books...June can be a bit more humid..early June should be OK because May is lovely in FL...

June is a very good time to go. Weather is good with less showers in the afternoon than say Aug/ sept time The parks are a lot quieter too. Oct is good too as the weather is not as humid as the summer months.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

Gold 5 Star Member
    Gets too humid for me in June.

May, later September and October are lovely - warm and much more comfortable. If you have the choice, leave June to the US school kids.

Florida Chatterbox
    what about april easter time???
    paul and fiona

Gold 5 Star Member
    The weather is normally lovely around Easter - similar to October, though if you choose Easter time bear in mind that it is going to be busy, and also a lot of villas will already be booked, so do make enquiries soon! If you are not restricted to children's holidays and can go just after Easter that would be a good time!

June is more humid as others have seen but still beautiful! October would be my first choice. I just love October in Florida as the weather is ideal.