Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: I'm new...

I'm new...

hello, i am new to this, going back to Florida next year for the 3rd time....going to try the miami trip to swim with the dolphins and would like to know if anyone has done this? booking through attraction tickets direct (who are brilliant). looks better value than discovery cove. thanks in advance....:-)

Hi Welcome to the forum,

Sorry I can't help regarding the dolphin swim but I'm sure someone who can will be along soon to offer advice. Have a great holiday. [8D]
    Julie

Hi Welcome to the forum.

I swam with the Dolphins at Key Largo (Dolphin Plus)- absolutely brilliant. Before you are allowed anywhere near the dolphins you are given a talk on respect and taught how best to communicate with them.

I swam again with the dolphins in Mexico and although it was wonderful it was sad that there was not the respect given to these creatures in THEIR home.

Have a wonderful time.
    Elaine

Super Moderator
    If you are staying in Miami and want to swim with dolphins then definitely recommend Dolphin Plus and the sister establishment Dolphin Cove. If you have deep pockets you can spend a day as with a marine biologist, marine vet plus other options.

thanks for the reply's i feel confident knowing others have had such a good time. thanks again. Linda

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Linda a big welcome to the site....have fun. Maddie

Welcome to this great forum Linda and have a wonderful time swimming with the dolphins.

Sandra

Welcome to the forum Linda, swimming with the dolphins is an experience not to miss.
    Have a great time. [msnwink]
    Barbara