Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pool heat September/October?

Florida Newbie

Pool heat September/October?

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"></span id="Comic Sans MS">Can anyone advise if we will need pool heat in mid Sept early October please? I know that the weather will be in the lap of the Gods but advice differs greatly and haven't been at this time of year before. Thank you!<span style="color:blue"></span id="blue">
    Dollychris

Florida Expert
    Hi Dollychris

Of course, this is always up to the individual but I usually go this time of year and I am always very happy that we do have the pool heat on.
    Cheryl

We recommend pool heat as it can get cold at night and all the heat out of the water in the pool can go cool and if you like to get in a warm pool yes you will need it
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Florida Newbie
    Thank you both very much for your prompt answers. I was thinking the same so pool heat it is -I hate the cold!
    Dollychris

Dollychris, some owners will have a pool cover which can retain heat so by using this, the pool temperature should be slightly warmer. We have been in September and not need it but preferred it in October.
    Brenda
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3197.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    I would recommend the pool to be heated, we were at our villa July into August and had the heat on.[msnsmile2]
    Paula

I would also recommend the pool/spa to be heated in September/October
    Barbara

I would recommend pool heat in late Sept/October & remember to use the pool blanket if there is one this makes a big difference to keeping the water temperature up!
    Jeanette

Florida Expert
    Me too, we are going at start of September and I always have heat on. Mind you in May, we turned it down a little and with the blanket on at night still kept nice for morning swims.
    Mary

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi

We have been in October and I always have the pool heat on, even in July/August. Have a great holiday.

Cindy