Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Steak houses

Florida Newbie
    If you fancy treating yourself then go to Ruths Chris on Sandlake Road. I have been to this one many times and also another one in Hong Kong and they are the best!

Florida Newbie
    Would just like to thank everyone who recommened mannys chop house, we went there last night and it was the best steak we have ever had, i think were gona go back again before we leave on monday

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi. Having researched this subject at length before our trip, i can now share the following opinions.

LONGHORN STEAKHOUSE was one of the best meals out i have ever had! Flo's fillet was amazing along with the hot bread. Salads, kids meals, cold beer at the bar, the whole atmosphere was perfect! Loved it.

PONDEROSA was decidedly avearge! Fillet was not a patch on anything i have in the UK. Buffet was nice though and that is free when you order your choice of steak.

CHARLEY'S was amazing! Not cheap at all ($120) for a meal for 2 with no starter or dessert! We went for the 20oz fillet tenderloin with lobster tail combo. They cut and serve at your table and the taste was out of this world! Not really a place for kids as it had subdued lighting, posh waiters but my god what a meal! When you arrive and walk past the window, all the steaks are being cooked in the window. We were presented with a tray showing all of the days available cuts. Our waiter explanied all the different types and we made our choice from there.

TONY ROMAS was very very nice but unfortunately we went here after LONGHORN and CHARLEY'S so it had hard acts to follow. It couldn't match up to the other two but the desserts were fab! Also the full rack to share for starters was very very nice.

MANNY'S CHOPHOUSE was too far out for us so never got to try it. Shame!

To sum up, if i had to choose then it would be Longhorns with the kids and Charley's for a nice meal out for the adults.
    Garry Pullan

Florida Expert
    Key W Kool's gets another vote from us!!!! the 32oz Porterhouse is Superb!!!! [:P]
    Daniel, Kaye, Millie and Harvey

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by djdigitald
    Key W Kool's gets another vote from us!!!! the 32oz Porterhouse is Superb!!!! [:P]
    [/quote]

Yep, Key W Cools was excellent when we went.

Mrs Doza wasn't that keen on going as there wasn't a lot she fancied to eat but had the best Prime Rib she's ever had. It was basically the size of a massive joint of beef and was beautiful.

Manny's is a great one for all of us, we were slightly disappointed by Outback. (Sorry)
    Euan

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by MTP
    Manny's is a great one for all of us, we were slightly disappointed by Outback. (Sorry)
    [/quote]

We were dissapointed by Outback as well.

We didn't like the chips in particular.