Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: E2 VISA

Florida Chatterbox

E2 VISA

I have been looking at the pros and cons of E2 visas but would like to understand the timings better. I know you can apply for the visa if you have purchased a business subject to E2 approval. However it strikes me that, given the time visa applications can take, a lot of vendors would not want to wait until a visa is agreed.

Would appreciate hearing from people who have gone down this route - Did they take a chance and buy the business and then apply for the visa or is there a better way of arranging the business purchase / visa application

Neil and Sharon

I put a deposit down on mine and over saw it until the vise went through (which was quite a delay). If I did it again. I would avoid the E2. It is not easy and you have no security at all.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by neild292
    I have been looking at the pros and cons of E2 visas but would like to understand the timings better. I know you can apply for the visa if you have purchased a business subject to E2 approval. However it strikes me that, given the time visa applications can take, a lot of vendors would not want to wait until a visa is agreed.

Would appreciate hearing from people who have gone down this route - Did they take a chance and buy the business and then apply for the visa or is there a better way of arranging the business purchase / visa application

Neil and Sharon
    [/quote]

Gold 5 Star Member
    I have to agree with Martin..
    Will send you a PM...