Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: PArk Tickets USA or UK

PArk Tickets USA or UK

Hi

Can anyone tell me I am travelling to Orlando in July 2009. Am I better to ge my tickets now, or wait until I arrive in Orlando?

Which works out cheapest?

Ta

Jason

Gold 5 Star Member
    It will work out cheaper to buy them now probably since the tickets will go up in price before then and the exchange rate at present looks like its dropping.
    Also means you have them paid for and can budget better with the rest of the payments due next year rather than have it all come at once.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Expert
    I agree with buying them now as they will go up in price.

If you use the link above, it gives a fantastic choice and there are savings to be had !!!!
    Mary

We have some great offers at the moment which will not be available if you leave it to next year. Our tickets are the american ones so much more choice that a UK travel agent.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Jayscotland
    Hi

Can anyone tell me I am travelling to Orlando in July 2009. Am I better to ge my tickets now, or wait until I arrive in Orlando?

Which works out cheapest?

Ta

Jason
    [/quote]

Florida Chatterbox
    I would definately book now - it is cheaper anyway but also I think the exchange rate may well move against you if you wait

Neil

Florida Savvy
    Bought mine from here and we don't go 'till June 09.

The price was very good indeed even with the insured postage, way better certainly than what our own Fly Drive travel co. wanted. (I don't think we can mention names here). I wanted to take advantage of the current exchange range before it moves too far the wrong way.

Also much more choice and flexibility.

I think mine are sat in the sorting office as we have been notified they have dispatched and the Royal Mail have left a 'attempted special delivery' card. Just not had the chance to collect them.

But if it is my tickets (and I'm sure it is) it is a very fast service too. So I'm very happy.

They are your tickets

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by MJG
    Bought mine from here and we don't go 'till June 09.

The price was very good indeed even with the insured postage, way better certainly than what our own Fly Drive travel co. wanted. (I don't think we can mention names here). I wanted to take advantage of the current exchange range before it moves too far the wrong way.

Also much more choice and flexibility.

I think mine are sat in the sorting office as we have been notified they have dispatched and the Royal Mail have left a 'attempted special delivery' card. Just not had the chance to collect them.

But if it is my tickets (and I'm sure it is) it is a very fast service too. So I'm very happy.
    [/quote]

Florida Savvy
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by florida4sun
    They are your tickets
    [/quote]

Indeed they are, collected this morning - very good service,

Just need to activate them now, cheers.