Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Villa De Flora

Florida Savvy

Villa De Flora

We are planning to book tickets to see Ice on New years Day and then eat at the Villa De Flora after. However we don't know whether to book the dinner buffet or brunch/lunch. Is there a bigger or better choice at dinner?
    Also I notice the buffet on a Thursday night is Greek themed but I guess that there is a good choice of other types of food.
    Y vonne

The luch is cheaper but there is a restricted choice. Specifically no roast meats and no coconut prawns or the more expensive choices. There is always a good choice for dinner whatever the theme.

Lynne
    Lynne

Florida Savvy
    Lynne,Thank you for helping me make my mind up. It will have to be dinner as I can't miss the coconut prawns.[msnsmile]
    Y vonne

Florida Savvy
    Each day haas a different European menu; i.e. Spain, France etc. ALL excellent!
    Parrothead

Florida Savvy
    We phoned the restaurant last night to make a reservation for new years Day but apparently you can only reserve 60 days in advance[msnsad]
    We need to ring back in early November.
    Y vonne