Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hope you're all ok

Florida Expert

Hope you're all ok

If the info that we are getting here is accurate then I hope all you guys over there at the moment are ok. Tonish as we heard was evacuated and going to Orlando but the info that we are getting here is that it looks like being over that region this evening so hope you are still alright.

Gold 5 Star Member
    It's a Tropical Storm which produces lots of rain and some wind of about 40 - 50 mph - it's about as bad as an autumn storm in the UK so no major problems.
    blott

Sam no need to be concern looks like it is a storm in a teacup [msnwink]
    Barbara

We are out here in Orlando at the moment and its raining and a little windy, nothing more to report. Its just like a normal day in the UK at any time of year, still nice and warm here though[msnwink]
    Karen
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2185.aspx

Email Quote last night from my current guest :-

"The rain is quite heavy now and the wind is getting stronger but it's still nothing more than we are used to on a regular basis in Sussex!"

Dave
    Dave Lewis

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    The UK media love to hype up anything like this to do with Florida. Looks like this time is no exception [msnsad].

Florida Expert
    Sounds like the same as the whole of the school holidays so far then except I've had to wear a jumper because it's been cold too! Glad it's not too bad (especially as we're off on Friday[msnwink])

Gold 5 Star Member
    You people live in really bad places in the UK...I lived on the Seafront and can't remember 40 plus winds that often...I now lived with them a lot of the year..and 40 miles an hour can be a bit rough
    I think the weather reporting in the US is way over the top...so when there is cause to worry people take no notice...
    I take no storm lighty...I've lived by the Sea to long...but I do wish I could get no nonsense reporting...

I live in the Yorkshire dales and this happens regularly.
    Lynne

I was looking at a Florida webcam yesterday and glanced out of our window in the UK. Seemed there was not a lot of difference - grey skies, rain and strong wind. It was only the type of trees which were diffferent.

Mo
    Maureen Green