Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm so happy!!

I'm so happy!!

i have been looking for years for a friend of mine.... last seen about 28 years ago.... she then moved with her family to winnipeg manitoba canada and i lost her address and moved myself so no contact, i have put it on friends re united for the last 10 years or so but no joy..... last night just before closing down laptop hubby Steve said to me why not see if you can find her on facebook (he knows nothing at all about computer/internet type stuff, so thought i have nothing to lose, so i tapped in hers and her daughters names.... found 2 that i thought i would ask, and oh my God when i opened up my emails this morning one just happened to be Sandras daughter!!!!!!!!! what is the chances of that ever happening??????????? right time right place etc.......
    she said mum will be pleased to hear from you and gave me her address.... we have already been in touch and im absolutely overjoyed!!!! shes now in ottawa
    i am absolutely elated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just wanted to share with you all!!!![high5][stupid1][high5][stupid1]
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    Well done Liesa you will have plenty to chat about.
    Barbara

Florida Expert
    Gosh Liesa ................

I can FEEL the excitement
    Linda

Wow Liesa, that's wonderful news, enjoy catching up the lost years. [msnsmile2]
    Barbara

Wonderful news, these sites do have some uses.[msnsmile2]
    Lynne

Gold 5 Star Member
    Great news Liesa, now you can catch up on all those missing years. I know you will have lots to tell her [chatter][chatter][chatter][chatter][chatter]
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

yeh and when we're in florida we will be on the same time zone so hopefully will be able to talk on the phone!! i still cant believe it after 28 years!!!!!
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    Only just been introduced to the world of Facebook but it is better and more fun than friends reunited.

Happy to hear your news Liesa.
    Paula

Florida Expert
    That's fantastic news Liesa[clap][clap][clap] I hope you enjoy catching up with each other!

What fantastic news Liesa.
    I have an old friend I would love to find but so far I have had no luck.[msnsad]

Hope your renewed friendship brings you lots of pleasure[msnsmile]

Liz