Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: S & J Trip report part 2

Gold 5 Star Member

S & J Trip report part 2

Tuesday 5th August

Jere & Dave rise early for a round of golf (Southern Dunes), they were hoping for a couple of cadies. But oh no the boys see sence and opt for a lie in [msnwink] It has been hard work for 2 teenagers the past week !!getting up so early each morning [msnsmile2]. well i make the most of the piece and quite and have a lovely relaxing swim in the pool, Carol (friend) rises and joins me for a swim. The boys wake up and then the pool is taken over with a game of vollyball[msnmad]We all dress and walk to the club house for lunch and the men are just finishing the last hole. Great timing, they are very hot ans sweatyThey shower and join us at a table, we all have a lovely lunch as usual and have a little laugh with the staff, as they are so friendly as always. The boys go return to the villa and the adults do a little shopping in walmart.
    We have a relaxing afternoon around the pool and spent the evening playing board games, eating pizza and drinking wine and bud!!!

Wednesday 6th August

We rise early and off to Seaworld, it only took us 25 mins and we did not even have to wait for a bus. We arrived and headed straight to Dining reservations, as i had booked Dine with shamu, we were given a time of 4.45pm. Today was very HOT!!!100%, The dauphin show was amaxing as always and our friends thought it was fantastic, even brought a tears to my friends eyes. We continued around the park and watched the 3.30pm Shamu show, when it finished we went straight to the Cove for our dine with shamu. this was a first for us also and it was wonderful experience. We had our photo taken on arrivel and then seated to our table. The boys sat at the waters edge and Shamu was splashing around, the food was a buffet [msntongue]and it had all you needed and the Bud was included. A trainer (with the most amaxing white teeth!!)came to our table and the boys would have kept him there all day asking him lots of questions, but he need to get ready for the next show. After taking a few pictures with him, it was time to say good bye. I would recommend this to anyone and certainly do it again in the future. We continued around the park and then left around 6.30pm for our journey back to the villa. We all had a swim and just relaxed for the evening.

Hope this report is ok!!!
    Sue
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1977.aspx

Florida Expert
    It's great[msnsmile]

I love reading about what others get up to on their holidays!!
    Chris

Gold 5 Star Member
    Thanks for your next instalment Sue, sounds like your all having a whale of a time [msnwink]

Sorry, I couldn’t resist
    [msnwink]

Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

how did you go about booking dine with shamu? how much was it if you dont mind me asking...id love to do this on our next visit x

Sounds good[clap][clap]I love Seaworld and the shows[clap]
    Jan

Gold 5 Star Member
    I booked it online through the Seaworld website and it cost $39.00 for each Adult and child price is $19.00(age 3-9)plus tax. You will have a great time, eating so near to the whales was a fantastic experience.
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by DisneyPrincess1986
    how did you go about booking dine with shamu? how much was it if you dont mind me asking...id love to do this on our next visit x
    [/quote]
    Sue
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1977.aspx

Florida Expert
    It must be nice to have friends come over to stay, dinning with Shamu sounds fun, we have not done Seaworld this time or Universal.

loving your report Sue, keep it coming!!
    Liesa