Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: children's playgrounds

Florida Newbie

children's playgrounds

Hi - I am looking for anyone to recommend some parks with kiddie playgrounds and picnic areas in Orlando area for my soon to be 3yr old when we we're there later this year.

Thanks

Gold 5 Star Member
    There's Kissimmee Lakefront Park which has a kiddy play area as well as a public BBQ and picnic area. From the 192, go under the archway to the Historic Kissimmee District and take any turn on the left when you get to the shopping area - the lake's straight in front of you.

St Cloud Lakeside Park - take 192 to St Cloud and turn left down one of the streets named after US States - Michigan is a good one. You'll come to the lake where there's a beach, marina, public BBQ area with tables, etc and also a Crabby Bill's restaurant.

Also some home communities have tot lots (kiddy play areas) as well as picnic areas, etc but you need to be staying on one of these communities to use the facilities.
    blott

Florida Newbie
    Thanks -we're staying on Highgrove which does have a kid's play area but want somewhere we can perhaps spend a day. Again, thanks for the info

Highgrove does have it owns play area. I am sure the owner of house where you will be staying can give you further information.
    Jill and Brian

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Lots of the parks have toddler areas squirreled away somewhere and they are very good-ask at the Guest services and they will direct you -that way there's something for everybody