Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: buying tickets for MNSSHP?

Florida Newbie

buying tickets for MNSSHP?

Hi ,we have been looking for tickets for the magic kingdom event,and found a good price at walt disney world ticket store,when it came to payment we couldnt proceed without a Zip code and American telephone no,is there a way around this as the price was good and cant find anyone else selling at the moment(need to go 5th sept ish)Could i use villa address and telephone no if i contacted owner? anyone done this ? Is there someone else selling at the moment?Any help would be great.Louis(Peters wife)

Gold 5 Star Member
    I have only ever booked direct with Disney for the special events at MK. I have used a UK card to order our tickets which we have then picked up at the Guest relations office at the park.
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

Hello,
    you need to call WDW direct and book over the phone 001 407 WDW INFO.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by piggo64
    Hi ,we have been looking for tickets for the magic kingdom event,and found a good price at walt disney world ticket store,when it came to payment we couldnt proceed without a Zip code and American telephone no,is there a way around this as the price was good and cant find anyone else selling at the moment(need to go 5th sept ish)Could i use villa address and telephone no if i contacted owner? anyone done this ? Is there someone else selling at the moment?Any help would be great.Louis(Peters wife)
    [/quote]

Florida Newbie
    [angel]many thanks for your help,just rang WDW direct and got my tickets for the MNSSHP,$247 for a family of five,and you can get there as early as 4.00pm which will be great as we are not doing the disney parks other than this trip,soooo excited now,just over 2 weeks to go.yoohoo [beer]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Great, you will really enjoy MNSSHP. Just a little reminder, you will still need a separate ticket to gain admission to this event for each person alone side your MNSSHP ticket
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by piggo64
    [angel]many thanks for your help,just rang WDW direct and got my tickets for the MNSSHP,$247 for a family of five,and you can get there as early as 4.00pm which will be great as we are not doing the disney parks other than this trip,soooo excited now,just over 2 weeks to go.yoohoo [beer]
    [/quote]
    Sue
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1977.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    Are you sure Sue?

We haven't been to the Halloween Party at MK but when we attended Mickey's Christmas party we didn't use a park ticket just
    the Christmas party one. The Disney cast members put a wristband on each of us as we entered the park.
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

Gold 5 Star Member
    So sorry, i must have read it wrong, as it says :
    Additional Information
    Admission to this event requires a separate ticket.

they must mean the MNSSHP ticket, sorry again for the confusion [msnembarrased]It is hot here!!!!
    Sue
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1977.aspx

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    You only need th eticket for the Halloween party, its the same with the Chirstmas party. However you cannot get in until 4pm.
    Christine

Florida Chatterbox
    I am a bit thick here , what does MNSSHP mean ? what event is it for?

THNX

Florida Newbie
    [8D]It stands for mickeys not so scary halloween party.Thanks everyone for the info[msnwink]