Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: a tip when flying with kids

Florida Chatterbox

a tip when flying with kids

This is something I always do when flying with my kids....always put a skirt on our Daughter and shorts on our son....when using the loo on the plane other peoples "aim" may not be so good (especially during turbulance!) resulting in soggy hems!!! yuck!!!!

That's good advice[msnsmile]

One thing I always do is put my children's colouring pens in pencil cases with hooks/loops on. That way they can hook them over the tray catch in front and it stops the pens rolling off the trays. I figured this after several flights spent on my hands and knees looking for stray pens!

Dawn

Florida Savvy
    Good idea Vanessa. I found this out the hard way once when I went to the loo with my trainer laces undone - and couldn't understand why they were soaking wet when I got back to my seat and tied them! Yuk!!

On our flight out this time, our nearest loo happened to be the disabled one which provided just that little bit extra room to manoeuvre and bend over to wipe little bottoms! I will now actively look out for this on all my future flights.

Sandra