Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 52 of 91 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Going on with the Dollar rate???

Florida Savvy
    I'm not even looking at the dollar rate.....every time I do it plummets, especially when I'm about to transfer some money. Buy now is my tip as I'll be transfering some in a couple of weeks, so that will put the dampners on any pound v dollar recovery.
    Karen

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi everyone, Travelex are having a one day 1HR sale tomorrow from 16:00 to 17:00hrs, they had the Euro sale today,

Ending the week on $1.57 if it carries on like this I'll be able to afford to go back sooner rather than later..[msnwink]

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    You seem to get a much better rate on the internet, but paying with Visa Debit seems to incur a charge, does anyone know how to buy cash/travellers cheques on the internet without incurring a charge.
    Lyn

Gold 5 Star Member
    Touched $1.59 this afternoon.

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Lyn
    You seem to get a much better rate on the internet, but paying with Visa Debit seems to incur a charge, does anyone know how to buy cash/travellers cheques on the internet without incurring a charge.[/quote]Try crown currency exchange, they only sell from 10 days in advance so you take a gamble that the rate wont go up, you can pay by cheque or internet banking
    Christine

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Thanks Christine will look into crown currency.
    Lyn

Florida Newbie
    www.dollars2pounds.com says £1 = US $ 1.5953 today at 8:56am

Here's hoping for 1.60+ [clap]

Edit: 8.59 am ..Ha ha now reads £1 = US $ 1.5955 Gone up again in the time it took to check my link worked

Hope I don't kill the trend but its very pleasing to see the Dollar heading for $1.60. Praying on the financial expertise of some of you is this upward trend going to stay around for a little while ?

Florida Newbie
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by becbecs
    Hope I don't kill the trend but its very pleasing to see the Dollar heading for $1.60. Praying on the financial expertise of some of you is this upward trend going to stay around for a little while ?
    [/quote]

Well I surely hope so..... I said to the missus we should hold out til the end and risk the rate will go further and get more loot. Fingers crossed otherwise I'll be get getting a roasting [^]

Just re-checked...£1 = US $ 1.5900 [msnscared]