Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Holiday info

Florida Newbie

Holiday info

Hi there
    I will be going to Orlando on 15th sept for 2 weeks and would like to find out a few things
    I saw somewhere that you can have a tour of epcot on those segway things before the park opens, is this still available and where could i find out about it? and i was wondering if there was a web site that gives info about rides be shut for referb etc

Thanks
    Graeme

Hi Graeme I hope this helps?

Around the World at EPCOT — Be a part of the personal transportation revolution when you go for a spin on the Segway Human Transporter. This unique experience includes riding lessons and an outdoor adventure around the World Showcase.

Duration: 2 hours
    Cost: $80 per person (includes tax)*

*Theme park admission is not included in the price.

Additional Information

Tours run twice daily, at 8:30 and 9:30 am.
    Guests must be at least 16 years old and weigh 250 lbs or less. The signature of a parent or legal guardian is required for participants under 18 years of age. Riders should be in good health and able to stand for the duration of the tour.

Disney Tip: This is an outdoor tour, so be sure to check the weather report and dress appropriately.

Disney Trivia: The Segway HT uses gyroscopes, microprocessors and tilt sensors to keep the rider upright.

The Segway HT makes adjustments to balance the rider 100 times per second.
    Barbara

Gold 5 Star Member
    Most of the Theme Park website show what attractions / rides are shut a month or so in advance so that you can plan around them.

Usually under operational updates or something similar.
    Andrew & Diane Moore

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks for the info