Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sun creams

Florida Expert

Sun creams

Just out of curiosity I wondered if people took sun cream with them or bought it when they get there, there are so many makes here in the US I wondered what people used and why they choose that make/brandI always use a high factor when here, but I noticed a woman on the beach covering herself in oil, I know everyone has different types of skin etc[?]

Florida Expert
    We use Riemans P20 Once A Day. Even when we went to the beach we did not get burnt. Not sure whether you can buy it over there we took it with us.

Mary

Florida Expert
    Yes I have tried this as I suffer from prickly heat, didn't work for me, went back to my Nivea but they have now stopped doing the sensitive skin one[msnsad]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Always buy it there, so much cheaper and usually buy Copper tan a high factor one.
    Jan&Steve

Always take my P20 with me

Have suffered for years with the old Prickly Heat until I found out about this stuff

Would not risk not having it

That said I always buy it it whenever I see it over there as well

Always buy suncream there
    Jan

Florida Chatterbox
    I always but Boots Soltan - I swear by it and have NEVER got burnt!
    Caz

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi

We were told that our sun creams over here are oil based, whilst the ones you buy in US are water based and so best to buy when you are there. We do not have such intense heat here, so ours can be oil based. Not sure how true that is but I always buy over there mainly because it is so much cheaper!!!!
    Francine

I always take it with me, as I too suffer from prickly heat. I find that if I use Nivea spray factor 50, not only do I go a deep brown, I never burn or get prickly heat.

Florida Expert
    I have been using my Nivea but I had started to get a little prickly heat so I covered up and I am trying a coppertone oil free spray 30 on my top half I always get it around my neck[msnsad] although the last few years I have been ok here