Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Batteries and camera, Tom Tom

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    I take waterproof camera into Disney waterparks with no problems, also hotel pools.
    Its also great on wet rides, again never any problems.[msnsmile2]
    Been asked to sell it a number of times now [msnwink] from people in water parks
    who have those disposable cameras. Olympus do a great range of waterproof, drop proof,
    child proof, etc, cameras. Great value and very flexible[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]
    mike

Florida Expert
    Kirkintilloch, Scotland and Indian Creek, Kissimmee
    Have taken the TT for the past four or five visits - and no problems with charging. Only problem is new roads in Florida, although we update the TT before we leave each time, it seemingly takes anything up to 6 months for new roads to appear (the 429 is an instance!!)
    Be prepared to get told to turn around, take next exit, etc., when you know that all you need to do is go straight on!!
    Jean

Florida Newbie
    TT worked great for me, pulled out of MCO praying for it to pick up the satellite signal....................then.................... ....John Cleese.........................."You have reached your destination, you may get out now, I'm not going to help you with your bags, from now on you're on your own!"

You gotta love Tom Tom.
    Y.N.W.A.