Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best place for food shopping@ Davenport

Depends where in Davenport you are staying, but for us it would definitely be Publix for food.

There are several Publix stores in the Davenport area.[msnsmile]

Liz

Florida Expert
    Winn dixie for meat.
    Neil & Kay

Florida Newbie
    Hi
    I'm due to travel to Orlando in four weeks and was catching up with previous posts. This one about gluten free foods particularly interesting ... does anyone know if Chamberlains is still in operation, where it is and whether there is some similar elsewhere. I know that I'm safe in WDW but Universal Studios were hopeless last year. I have my meals booked while at Disney (can even have a gluten free afternoon tea at WDW).
    Anyway, your responses would be welcome Staying at Westridge

Lynne

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi,
    My friend who is coeliac always visits The Whole Food Markets and swears that they have the best gluten free food she has ever tasted.
    ttp://www.wholefoodsmarket.com

She also gets a few things from Publix at Berry Town Center and Chamberlains which is still operating.
    Hilary

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by hilary.colwood
    Hi,
    My friend who is coeliac always visits The Whole Food Markets and swears that they have the best gluten free food she has ever tasted.
    ttp://www.wholefoodsmarket.com

She also gets a few things from Publix at Berry Town Center and Chamberlains which is still operating.

[/quote]A second vote here for the Wholefoods Market. It is up near Universal and is easy to reach from the I-4. See my previous post page 2 with pictures http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums...58&whichpage=2

Not just for people requiring special foods but for anyone who enjoys good food [msnsmile]