Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Well finally some good news!!!!

Super Moderator
    Congratulations and best wishes on securing your new post. It is a lovely part of the country and I am sure everyone will settle in.

Hubby has been in this position twice so have first hand knowledge of what it is like and the relief when you finally find something else.

Florida Expert
    Congratulations on your new job, nice to have found a position in your exact area of expertise.

I am sure you will all settle very quickly. Kids seem to find it a wrench at first but soon forget once they start to make new friends.

My son has just been made redundant - they come back from China in Sept so he is on the hunt for new jobs now. It can disheartening when there are no positions available, but life goes on and will get better.

Enjoy your holiday, it will get you refreshed for new beginnings.
    Mary

Gold 5 Star Member
    We had to move all the way across the pond for work...
    Hants is a nice place...would still be there if not for the need of a job...
    Congrats..hope you enjoy...

Great news on the job - well done. I live in Hampshire and I am sure the family will enjoy it once they move. There is loads to do with the New Forest, sailing and just a hop across the water will take you to the Isle of Wight.

Brenda
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3197.aspx

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    Congratulations on your new job Vince and good luck with your move.[msnsmile]

Hampshire is a lovely county, I'm sure you and your family will really enjoy living there [msnsmile]

My hubby was made redundant in February and is searching hard for a new position - I can imagine the relief you must be feeling.
    Frances

Florida Savvy
    Oh well done!!

Where in Hants will you be based? We moved down to Dorset 10 years ago, and have had no regrets whatsoever. It is the BEST place in the UK to live I M H O
    Parrothead

Florida Expert
    Good news for you and your family, congratulations and good luck with your new job. The youngest will soon settle down and make new friends. We moved when my younges daughter was 9(all be it 1 mile away) she cried for ages as shedoes not like change but was fine within a week.
    Rose

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2098.aspx

Well done!!! It's really difficult finding a decent job at the moment my hubby was made redundant almost a year ago now [msnsad] Hopefully something good will happen to him soon also.

Hope it all goes well for you and good luck with the move[msnsmile2]

Florida Expert
    Congratulations. Hope you all settle in and enjoy yourselves