Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Well finally some good news!!!!

Well finally some good news!!!!

As some of you know I was made redundant on 3/1/08 and have been looking for a new job since

Well I am happy to report that I have finally found a job! [clap]

It is still within the Flavour and Fragrance industry, which is where I have worked since I was 16 some 30 years ago.

I had been beginning to start to panic a bit but thankfully this has quashed those fears.

Job is a Purchasing manager's role and is based in Hampshire so will sadly mean a move from our home here in Hertfordshire.

Kath and James were OK with that but Michael my youngest was in bits when we told him as it will mean him leaving his best mate behind and you know how kids are about best mates.

Explained that he can visit etc and we will nave a spare room for him and he seems a bit better with it now.

I start on the 1st September so will have to move down first and then bring Kath and the kids once we sell the house, Which wont be easy at the moment with the old credit crunch etc but looking forward to the new challenge ahead of me and the family in the coming month's.

The company has a reputation that is good and reliable and the people I have spoken to about them have all made good comments.

I even had a phone call on Thursday from the MD asking me if I would be happy to attend a conference in Canada at the end of September…. Well suffice to say the answer was yes, 5 nights in a 5 star hotel always comes up trumps in my books.

So there we are off on holiday next week to visit my mum and sister in Ireland [lucky] then back here for a week and then starting a new job so lots to do in the coming three weeks to keep me busy just the way I like it

Florida Junior
    Great to hear some good news. It seems the news is full the credit crunch, things getting worse, etc. Enjoy your new job!

Gold 5 Star Member
    Thats fantastic news!

I was in the same boat 2 years ago!

We wish you all the luck in the world.
    [grouphug][grouphug]
    Andrew & Diane Moore

Brilliant news! Congratulations[clap][clap]
    Karen Scott

We have been in the same boat a few times and the credit crunch as they say is old hat to us .
    Things happen in life and sometimes for the best ,As they say there is alway hope around the corner and never give up .
    Look forward to your new job and the children will enjoy a new place .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Congratulations and I hope your new job is very successful for you and your family
    Karen
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2185.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    Congratulations Vince, good luck with your new job [beer][beer][beer]
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Really glad to hear that things have turned out well for you after what must have been a worrying few months. All the best in your new job and good luck moving to your new location.
    Christine

Florida Expert
    Vince, there's always a silver lining as they say.
    It is always hard when you lose a job but very often you end up with a better one anyway.
    Hope the house move goes smoothly and I am sure you will enjoy the beautiful countryside.[clap]

CONGRATULATIONS, VINCE!!![clap][clap]

Great news
    Jan