Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it to late to find a new builder

Gold 5 Star Member

Is it to late to find a new builder

Or should I get a realtor who can take a picture.......[?][}]

[img]/forums/Data/2003111421496_11-13-03.jpg[/img]

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Chrizzy

Humm strange picture, how old is it ?? it must be further on than this by now - we fly 4 weeks tomorrow and think that our notice of occupancy has been passed to the Mtg Company !! Fingers Crossed
    Tracy

Gold 5 Star Member
    Perhaps you just need someone who can take a photo straight Chrizzy? That entrance porch looks a little like it should be in Pisa!
    blott

Gold 5 Star Member
    quote:Originally posted by Tracy

Hi Chrizzy

Humm strange picture, how old is it ?? it must be further on than this by now - we fly 4 weeks tomorrow and think that our notice of occupancy has been passed to the Mtg Company !! Fingers Crossed
    we go down in 5 weeks....the picture was taken this week...I did ask if the landscaping could be done when I got there...they said I could choose the things I wanted in the garden if I were there in time...or pick from one of their plans....so they are working to get the inside ready...so we can have things delivered before closing if need be...the new house in the next street to us here took only 3 weeks to finish on the inside....so they should finish in time.....I'm not really that worried because I'm down there till Jan 31st....the closing was still on time for the 22nd as of last week....

Gold 5 Star Member
    quote:Originally posted by blott

Perhaps you just need someone who can take a photo straight Chrizzy? That entrance porch looks a little like it should be in Pisa!
    She got a new camera a few weeks ago...the pictures of the back of the house are a scream....it looks like its been in a landslide....but this one made me laugh outloud......[)]

David Bailey she certainly isn't!
    Carla

Gold 5 Star Member
    quote:Originally posted by Carla

David Bailey she certainly isn't!
    Every time I look at the picture...I get the feeling the house is trying to pull up and run away...LOL.....[)]

I hope the camera does lie, Chrizzy. If not at least the house would be different in style to a lot of them.

Eagle Pointe, Florida, & Swanland, East Yorkshire
    Looks like the doors standing in the garage are attempting to compensate for the house lean.!
    Graham

Gold 5 Star Member
    quote:Originally posted by florida lakeside villas

Looks like the doors standing in the garage are attempting to compensate for the house lean.!
    Do you think it'll tip over when the doors are taken away...[msnscared][msnscared]